As an Achilles UVDB Verify contractor we have been annually audited to ensure that we have the safe systems of work and good environmental practices in place to deliver our works safely and in a sustainable manner as well as demonstrate full compliance to health, safety, environment and quality requirements.
Working with our utility customers we work to programmed schedules of maintenance across all their assets and infrastructures, including pipe crossings.
Pipe crossing and pipe bridges pose risks to third parties and members of the public, especially children. Our Special Projects division coordinates the programme of work on both a regional and national basis for gas and water utility companies, to determine the need for measures to be put in place, to prevent or deter access onto the pipe.
We offer a one stop solution to help manage this risk. We have the:
- Project Management Capability to:
- Provide safe working access over road, rail and water, with fully encapsulated fixed scaffolding
- Prepare surfaces and apply a coatings system to offer a long term maintenance solution
- Provide bespoke-manufactured Access Deterrent Measures* (ADMs) to prevent unauthorised access to the pipe structure.
- Directly Employed, Experienced & Trained Site Teams
- Compliant Safe Systems of Work
*All ADMs will be individually designed and manufactured to the specific pipe bridge or pipe crossing.