Delivering a rebranding strategy across a number of locations to a tight timescale is no mean feat. Nevertheless, Bagnalls delivered 100% on its commitment to redecorate over 30 Bingo clubs as part of a rebrand for Buzz Bingo.
With such a varied estate, the process had to planned to perfection and a bespoke redecoration scheme developed for every club. The team at Buzz Bingo provided clear instructions for each individual site across the Southern region. All customer facing areas including, the lobby, bingo sales area and bingo hall were highlighted for redecoration with a contemporary colour palette of dusky pinks and greys.
Bagnalls used its Special Projects division to manage the redecoration of more than thirty clubs from Plymouth to Colchester, with the support of the local Bagnalls branches.
To meet the exacting timescales, the Special Projects division:
– centrally coordinated the work across Bagnalls network of branches
– ensured that hand-picked teams of directly employed painters were assigned to each of the clubs in their area
– Made sure that the site foreman met with the local club manager daily to reassure them of the works completed to date and that all work areas were free of hazards at the end of each working day
– communicated regular updates with Buzz Bingo’s Project Team
– completed all works to time and specification
– offered flexibility and adapted easily to change to variations in the scope of work
From the outset the remit was absolutely clear, that whilst delivering the rebranding programme, the wellbeing of the Buzz Bingo customers was paramount. Bagnalls therefore arranged their safe systems of work to eliminate any impact the redecoration works would have on the daily influx of customers. Of particular importance was maintaining a quiet working environment at all times, as the works were undertaken whilst the club remained open to the public. To meet this requirement, the local site teams avoided painting in the bingo halls during peak playing times.
Furthermore, Bagnalls had to plan its programme of works alongside signage and screen contractors, so the timeliness of the painting resulted in the efficient delivery of sequenced works by other contractors.