Bagnalls has been a socially responsible company for over 145 years and is proud of its heritage and ongoing market leadership, recognised in the 2016 Family Business awards when Bagnalls were not only named FBU (Family Business United) Yorkshire Winner but also Supreme Champion 2016.
We take account of the social, environmental and economic impacts of our business activities and are committed to advancing our policies and systems to ensure that we address and monitor every aspect of corporate social responsibility (CSR).
We further demonstrate our commitment to CSR through our:
- Customer care policy and building long term relationships
- People development through all levels of our business
- Community involvement through our Community Paintbrush scheme
- Investment in the diverse skills of our people
- Health, safety and welfare systems
- Environmental practice and supply chain relationships.