Our years of experience are unsurpassed, with over 140 years as a specialist painting contractor, your factory, warehouse or manufacturing plant could not be in safer hands. We have the industry contacts to make sure that the most appropriate coatings specification is applied in line with your asset management needs, from long lasting two pack epoxy systems through to standard glosses and emulsions. Our supply chain partners’ technical teams can be called upon to offer their technical expertise.
All aspects of the painting process will be closely managed by a dedicated Contracts Manager and competent site team. Cleanliness, site tidiness and delivery of the scheduled works as programmed, are absolute givens to ensure that we do not impede on critical production processes.
We manage every stage of the process and:
- Produce a bespoke risk assessment and method statement
- Provide a programme of works, scheduled around your people, processes and customer commitments
- Minimise disruption so production is not impacted by our works.
- Use trained operatives to access work at height via fixed scaffolds, mobile elevated working platforms (MEWPs) and tower scaffolds.
- Save time and money by using specialist spraying techniques to apply coatings and achieve a high quality, even finish.