Bagnalls has been rigorously audited by an external, third-party auditor to meet the requirements of Achilles BuildingConfidence, Level 5 Contractor.
The in-depth audit is designed thoroughly to assess a company’s capability, competence and compliance to meet the demands of major buyers such as Skanska, Aecom and Laing O’Rourke.
The accreditation means that our customers can be confident that we:
• Manage SHE risk in line with legislation and industry best practice, through well-documented and practiced policies, procedures and site performance.
• invest in our people through ongoing training and development at all levels
• are a fair employer
• monitor quality throughout all aspects of our service delivery, including performance measurement
• engage with the community through our CSR policy and Community Paintbrush scheme
• and, seek to continuously improve in all aspects of SHEQ
This accreditation is the third specialist Achilles certificate achieved by Bagnalls. We also meet the audited requirements of Achilles UVDB Verify and Achilles RISQS to work in utility and rail environments, respectively.